- Writes: Blood test system
- Brand name: Zinke
- Model number: Abbot CD 610 1200 1600 1700 1800
- Birthplace: Zhejiang, China
- Instrument classification: Class I
- Warranty: 2 years
- After-sales service: Online technical support
- Product name: diluent
- Certificate: ISO13485 / ISO9001 / CE
Packaging and Delivery
- Sales units: Unique object
- Individual package size: 30X30X30cm
- Single gross weight: 22,000kg
- Package type: carton box
Packing and shipping
- Sales units: single item
- Package-Type: 20L
- (For in vitro diagnostic use only)
- Diaton-CD 1.6 Diluent is used by the Cell-Dyn 1400, 1600, 1700, 1800, 2000 Hematology Analyzer as a DILUENT reagent for whole blood samples.
Summary And Principle
A sample volume from a whole blood sample is drawn into the analyzer, where a part is automatically diluted with Diaton-CD 1.6 Diluent. A part of this first dilution is re-diluted with Diaton-CD 1.6 Diluent. This second sample dilution is then fed into the impedance particle analyzer where the red blood cell count (RBC) and the platelet count (PLT) are measured.
To the remainder of the first dilution, a lysis reagent for the measurement of haemoglobin (HGB), white blood cell count (WBC), lymphocyte count (LYM), mean cell count (MID), granulocyte count (GRAN) is added. ). Consult the operator’s manual for your specific instrument for additional information regarding the procedures and principles for the haematology analysis of whole blood.